Streamlining Quantity Takeoffs in Bluebeam Revu
Date and Time
March 28, 2023
12:00 PM (AEDT) to
March 28, 2023
01:00 PM (AEDT)
The construction industry is highly competitive with constantly evolving market conditions. As construction costs rise and project timelines become tighter, builders are looking for smarter ways to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
Bluebeam helps builders streamline their processes, reduce errors, and make more informed decisions throughout the project lifecycle, making it an attractive solution for builders looking to remain competitive.
Hear from Shane R., Patterson Building Group’s Senior Project Engineer, as he shares his essential Bluebeam workflows, and follow a live demo from Shanoc Halliday, Bluebeam’s Customer Success Manager.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Import plans and drawings, accurately set scale, and add standardised markups
- Generate automatic counts and takeoffs based on length, area, or volume
- Accurately estimate specific elements that often impact construction costs such as structural framing, window sizes, and more
- Create custom reports and export takeoff data to Excel or other programs for further analysis
- Collaborate with team members in real-time, using tools such as chat, screen sharing, and document comparison
- Track defects and variations and update estimates as the project progresses, ensuring that budgets and schedules stay on track