Webinar: Cybersecurity in AEC
Date and Time
As the world becomes increasingly digital, cybersecurity has emerged as one of the most critical elements of every organization’s business strategy. Central to the rise and rapid growth of the cybersecurity industry is the ever-evolving role data plays in the global economy.
The AEC industry is riding this “datafication” wave as well. Digital technologies have taken over construction, architecture and engineering just as they have every other sector. But such growth in digital technologies — and, by extension, data — comes with significant cybersecurity risks.
Join us on February 16 to learn why AEC companies need to bolster their defenses now — and how your organization can get started.
- Why the AEC industry is a top hacker target
- The importance of understanding third party risk
- How AEC firms can secure their data and bolster their overall cybersecurity
- Charlie Miller, Director of Information Security, Bluebeam
- James Chambers, Director of Global Industry Development, Nemetschek Group
Webinar time zone information:
- 10 am EST
- 3 pm GMT
- 4 pm CET