Join our UK Gold Partner, Brighter Graphics, for their monthly webinar series. These monthly webinar’s will be hosted by Troy DeGroot, the leading Bluebeam Certified Instructor (BCI). Among many other things, Troy specialises in tool customisation and Bluebeam training. Troy will be kicking off a monthly webinar series starting with an introduction of what Bluebeam Revu is, and what it is not. In this webinar series we’re going to introduce you to all the important menus, tool panels and settings to get you off and running with confidence. Each monthly webinar will be 40 minutes in duration.
- Bluebeam Settings & Preferences – May 24th 2022
- Introduction to Tool Panels – June 28th 2022
- Uncovering the Power behind the Markups List – July 26th 2022
- Saving Measurable Time with Batch Tools – August 30th 2022
- Design Review Using Bluebeam Revu – September 27th 2022
- Markup Tips & Tricks – October 25th 2022
- Civil Site Layout – November 29th 2022
- P&ID with Bluebeam Revu – December 20th 2022
- Estimating with Bluebeam Revu – Jan 24th 2023
- Measurement Tips & Tricks – February 28th 2023
- Snagging Lists with Bluebeam Revu – March 28th 2023
- Using Spaces in Bluebeam Review – April 25th 2023
- Quantity Link for Material Tendering – May 30th 2023
- Creating Reports from Your Markup List – June 27th 2023
Webinars run from now until June 2023.
Whether you’re an experienced user looking for tips and tricks or just getting started, there’s a webinar to help you. For more information on the webinars listed above, check out the page below.
Date / TimeJun 27
2:00 PM - 2:40 PM