You have the chance to win one of two Microsoft® Surface® Go tablets at Digital Construction Week 2019!
Bluebeam is hosting a contest to give away two technology packages at this year’s Digital Construction Week. Enter the drawing for the chance to win a Microsoft Surface Go, fully prepped for the ﬁeld with a rugged case and a free licence of Bluebeam® Revu® eXtreme®, plus you get to store them all in a Bluebeam rucksack.
Here is how you enter the contest:
1. Attend one of our speaking sessions or onsite product demonstrations* throughout the two days of the conference. *You can ﬁnd the full list and times of speaking sessions hosted by Bluebeam and our partners below.
2. Answer the question raised at the end of the session or demonstration you attended correctly.
3. Submit your answer and contact information via the provided SurveyMonkey link.
4. If you have answered our question correctly, your submission will be considered for the ﬁnal drawing at the end of each day of the conference.
5. Come to the On-site Arena at 16:30 on 16 or 17 October to ﬁnd out if you are one of our two lucky winners. We will draw one winner from the submissions each day.
Here is the list of sessions you can attend to enter:
• The Business Impact of Digital
• Optimising Collaboration from Sydney to London
• Enhancing Mobility on Construction sites
• Power of Standards: Sweden Revolutionizes the Construction Industry
• Power of Standards: The Beginning of a Movement
• Power of Standards: Why Tech and Construction are Partnering to Define Standards
• TBD – Govt related
• Onsite: Start Your Digital Journey with Bluebeam Revu
• Onsite: Advanced Tips and Tricks
• Onsite: Streamline Your Snagging
• Onsite: Get Your Numbers Right
• Using 3D PDFs to Communicate Design Intent
Disclaimers of eligibility: 1. Registration for DCW required for attendance. No registration for presentations necessary. 2. You have to be at least 18 years old in order to be eligible to participate in the contest. 3. You have to be a legal resident of the UK. 4. Only correct answers will be considered for the drawing of the winner. Any wrong answers will be excluded. 5. You may submit your answer at both days of the conference, but you may only win one technology package in total. 6. If you are unable to accept your prize in person, you agree to us contacting you through the email address provided in the SurveyMonkey entry to inform you of your win. We will also ask you to sign our terms and conditions for your consent before sending you your prize.
Date / TimeOct 16 - Oct 17
LocationExCeL Exhibition Centre
Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway, London E16 1XL, United Kingdom