Join Bluebeam Platinum Partner, CADD Microsystems, and certified expert Christopher Lindo to learn how you can improve your design and construction workflows with Bluebeam Revu. He’ll take you through architecture, engineering, contractor and coordination workflows to show how making markups, adding comments, tracking comments, performing takeoffs and estimations can reduce inefficiencies and simplify projects. Come learn how easy it is to:
• Hyperlink documents internally and externally
• Create a PDF digital dashboard to organize and link to project documents
• Run batch processes to make your document management practices more efficient
• Create and manage a set of tools to standardize best practices for markups and comments
• Use measurement tools and create estimates
• And so much more!
There will also be a Q&A session and networking with fellow Bluebeam users. Lunch is provided. Attendees are eligible to receive 2 AIA CEUs for attending. There is no cost to attend, but space is limited, so sign up to reserve your seat.
Date / TimeMar 12
11:30 AM - 2:00 PM
LocationKey Bridge Marriott
1401 Lee Highway, Arlington, Virginia, United States