The Business Impact of Digital: How does transitioning to digital affect the bottom line?
With more and more organisations making the leap to digital, there’s never been a better time to examine the business impact of going paperless.
Part of ICE’s Digital Transformation knowledge programme, this live video webinar will share experiences and best practices for maximising the impact of digital infrastructure delivery on your bottom line. We’ll also discuss the impact digital has on corporate structures and discuss how digital tools are driving improvements in sustainability, collaboration and risk management.
Our expert speaking panel will explore the following areas, with our live audience invited to contribute further questions during the session:
- Where have you seen the largest impacts resulting from digital transition? Financially? Productivity/efficiency gains?
- What new roles/positions in your company and the industry are being established to support digital transition?
- What advice would you give to someone who’s looking to transition their company to a digital environment?
- How are employees managing the change from analog processes to digital ones? Adopting? Opposing? Embracing?
- What can we learn from other industries (automotive, manufacturing) that have transitioned to digital or “gone lean”?
- If everything remained the same in the industry today, what’s the one change that you believe would have the largest, most positive impact on the industry? Why?
Date / TimeJul 10
12:30 AM - 1:30 AM